Client Services Assistant
Send DM is a thriving direct mail business based in Aldridge, West Midlands. We are looking for a Client Services Assistant to work as a member of the team, in order to manage and develop business from Send DM’s direct mail clients. You’ll report into the Client Services Manager and work closely with the Production team in order to deliver great results for our clients.
- Establish relationships with clients, responding quickly to their requirements and always giving a positive impression of the organisation
- Analyse key client documents/market research to ensure a full understanding of each client’s position within the sector, main competitors and their direct mail activity
- Ensure that the client is kept informed at every stage of the project and manage the project right through the production process
- Seek feedback from the client following the completion of every job and review key learnings
- Keep complex documentation accurate and up to date at all time with a key eye for detail
- Daily prioritise the driving activities which will give the greatest return
- Translate clients’ needs into quality production briefs containing all relevant information
- Seek approval of briefs by Client Services Manager/Director
- Adhere to financial processes, prepare and follow up quotations.
Have you got what it takes?
- You’ll be able to demonstrate previous customer service/administrative experience within direct mail or another relevant sector
- Excellent telephone manner and Microsoft office skills
- Experience of building and maintaining client relationships
- Contributes fully within a team, willing to help others and use own initiative
- Show consideration, concern and respect for other people and be tolerant of different viewpoints
- Where appropriate refers to Client Services Manager / Director for decision making
- You’ll be able to represent the company and our brand in the marketplace
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to meet deadlines/prioritise workload
- The ability to communicate confidently across all levels
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and proactive thinking
Starting Salary Basic salary £16,000 – £20,000 per annum depending on experience
Working Hours Office hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday – Thursday, 9.00am to 5pm on Fridays.
Holiday 23 days per year
In order to apply for the role please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com